About Sessions .
Welcome to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Vendor Outreach Session (VOS) Scheduling System
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU) will conduct virtual Vendor Outreach Sessions (VOS) on July 23, 2020 and August 27, 2020 using various virtual tools. Vendors who wish to participate must provide a valid email address in their profile that can be used with the various virtual tools (i.e. Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc.) Once your firm receives confirmation of an appointment, you will receive a follow-up email with the virtual meeting invitation. The scheduling dates for appointments are July 16, 2020 and August 20, 2020 at 12:00pm EST. If you have any questions regarding these virtual VOS events, send them to the VOS mailbox at OSDBU.VOS@hq.dhs.gov.
This section below provides information on the components and large business prime contractors that will be attending our upcoming DHS Vendor Outreach Session. It is important that prior to each DHS VOS scheduling that your firm researches the components’ mission and/or the large primes.
October 22, 2020
If you do not schedule any appointments you will not be allowed to attend the VOS session
Time: 9:00 AM - 12:15 PM
Homeland Security Acquisition Institute
90 K St., NE
Washington, DC 20002
- HQ (OPO)
- SBIR The purpose of the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) program is to provide research or research and development (R/R&D) federal funding to small business companies to stimulate technological innovations that have the potential for commercialization. The DHS SBIR Program is administered within the Science and Technology (S&T) Directorate. One solicitation is envisioned for FY20. The solicitation may consist of R&D topics in the following topic areas: – Opioid/Fentanyl Detection Program – Counter-UAS Program Homemade Explosives ID, Detection & Mitigation Program – Detection Canine Program – Soft Target/Crowded Places Program – Biometrics & Identity Management Program – Cargo Security (Land/Air/Maritime) Program – Baggage Scanning Program – Person Screening Program – Ground & Border Security Program – Air Based Technologies Program – Port & Coastal Security Program – Artic/Remote Technologies Program – Forensics and Criminal Investigations Program – 5G Mobility Program – Cyber/Physical Systems Interface Program – Personal Protective Equipment Program – Responder Health & Safety Program – Interoperable Communications and Data Program – Hazardous Device Respond & Defeat Program – Community and Infrastructure Resiliency Program – Chem/Bio Detection, Preparation & Security Program
Large Business Prime Contractors
- Boeing In Search Of NAICS 334111- Electronic Computer Manufacturing (ISO 9001 Certified); NAICS Code 334418- Printed Circuit Assembly (Electronic Assembly) Manufacturing (SDB with wire harness and cable assembly expertise); NAICS 332722- Bolt, Nut, Screw, Rivet, and Washer Manufacturing.
- CoreCivic In Search Of Promotional Products: custom ecommerce site/host and distributor; Medical-Surgical Supplies and Equipment distributor: must have punch-out capability; Office Supplies distributor: must have punch-out capability.
- Grunley In Search Of Construction trades (steel – NAICS 238120, masonry – NAICS 238140, glass and glazing – NAICS 238150, roofing – NAICS 238160, electrical – NAICS 238210, mechanical – NAICS 238220, drywall – NAICS 238310
- Leoadaly In Search Of 541310 Architectural Services; 541320 Landscape Architectural Services (incl. Master & Urban Planning); 541330 Engineering Services (Ex. Civil, Structural; 541350 Building Inspection Services; 541370 Surveying and Mapping (except Geophysical) Services; 541410 Interior Design Services; 236220 Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
All DHS Vendor Outreach Sessions .
November Vendor Outreach Session Service-Disabled Veteran- Owned Small Business and Veteran- Owned Small Business ONLY in honor of Veterans DayNovember 19, 2020
Scheduling for Appointments will begin on Thursday, November 12, 2020 12:00 noon (Eastern Time). This session is reserved for Service-Disabled Veteran- Owned Small Business and Veteran- Owned Small Business ONLY in honor of Veterans Day.
March Vendor Outreach Session Service – Woman-Owned Small Business ONLY in honor of Women’s History MonthMarch 25, 2021
Scheduling for Appointments will begin on Thursday, March 18, 2021 12:00 noon (Eastern Time). This session is reserved for Woman-Owned Small Business ONLY in honor of Women's History Month.
April 1, 2021
DHS will not host a Vendor Outreach Session this month.
May 27, 2021
Scheduling for Appointments will begin on Thursday, May 20, 2021 12:00 noon (Eastern Time). This session is reserved for HUBZONE companies only.
August 26, 2021
Scheduling for Appointments will begin on Thursday, August 19, 2021 12:00 noon (Eastern Time). This session is reserved for 8(a) and SDB companies only.
September 1, 2021
No Vendor Outreach Sessions scheduled due to end of the fiscal year.