About Sessions .
Welcome to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Vendor Outreach Session (VOS) Scheduling System
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU), in conjunction with DHS operational Small Business Specialists (SBS), appointed in each organizational component, sponsors a series of small business Vendor Outreach Sessions featuring pre-arranged 15-minute appointments with the SBS and several large contractors that currently have prime contracts with DHS. These sessions provide the small business community an opportunity to discuss and learn about potential procurements.
This section below provides information on the components and large business prime contractors that will be attending our upcoming DHS Vendor Outreach Session. It is important that prior to each DHS VOS scheduling that your firm researches the components’ mission and/or the large primes.
- DHS Headquarters Office of Procurement Operations (HQ 1) (OPO)
- DHS Headquarters Office of Procurement Operations (HQ 2) (OPO)
- Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- United States Coast Guard (USCG)
- United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
- United States Secret Service (USSS)
Large Business Prime Contractors
- BAE Systems. In search of: Geospatial Intelligence, C4ISR, Intelligence/Surveillance & Reconnaissance, IT Managed Services, Cloud and Data Services, Enhanced IT& Cybersecurity. More information about BAE Systems at https://baesystems.com/supplierdiversity
- Deloitte. In search of: Cyber Security, IT Agile and DevOps, Intelligence Analysts, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), and Artificial Intelligence (AI). More information about Deloitte at https://vendorportal.gps.deloitte.com/#/.
- Grant Thornton. In search of: Strategy and Transformation: Corporate Strategy, Customer&Growth Strategy, Organizational Strategy, Performance Improvement. Financial Management: Cost and Performance Management, Financial Operations, Financial Transformation, Shared Services. Operations Transformation: Human Capital Management, Organizational Change Management, Performance Improvement, Supply Chain Management. Risk Advisory Services: Attest Services, Compliance Risk, Controls Advisory, Cyber Risk, Fraud&Forensics, Operations Risk, Strategic Risk. Enterprise Technology Strategy: Agile Enterprise Technology Strategy and Roadmap Development, Agile IT Program Management, Technology Business Management, User Experience and Design Thinking. Advanced Digital Technology and Analytics: Analytics Infrastructure and Data Management, Applied Analytics, Financial Business Analytics, Foundational Analytics. Audit Services: Assurance Services. More information about Grant Thornton at https://www.grantthornton.com/industries/public-sector.aspx
- SAIC. In search of: Enterprise IT – End User, Cloud Computing, Help Desk, DevSecOps, High performance computing; Software Development – DevSecOps and software acceleration, Scaled Agile Framework, Mission and Enterprise Software; Cyber; Analytics – modeling, simulation and analysis, intelligence analysis and gaming, Knowledge Management Engineering, Integration and Logistics; Systems engineering and integration, logistics and supply chain Training and Mission Solutions; Training Development and education solutions, live, virtual and gaming training. More information about SAIC at https://www.saic.com/
- Siemens Government Technologies. In search of: Abatement, Implement, Hazardous Materials Remediation, Air Monitor Testing, Asbestos Testing, Lead Testing, Soil Testing; Construction, Design, Implement, MRR, EPC, General Contractor, Construction Management, Building Envelope, Demolition Engineering Design, Start up & Commissioning, Measurement & Verification, Quality, Health & Safety; Electrical, Design, Implement MRR, Low-medium voltage contracting, High voltage contracting, UMCS, Grid modeling, Metering systems; Energy, Design, Implement, MRR, Microgrid, Distributed Generation, Battery Energy Storage, Solar, Wind, Geothermal, Energy Audit, Combined Heating & Wind, LNG liquefaction; Lighting, Design, Implement, MRR, Lighting Contractors, Distributors; Mechanical, Design, Implement, MRR, Mechanical Contracting & Engineering, Gen-set Installation, Chiller & Boiler Installations and/or improvements, HVAC Contracting & Systems Maintenance; Water, Design, Implement, Water Conservation, Plumbing Contracting, On-site Sewer Treatment, Efficient Irrigation; IT, Design, Implement, MRR, Information assurance, Cybersecurity, Network & Cabling Services, Risk Management Framework, Software integration, SCADA; Life Safety System, Design, Implement, MRR, Electronic Security Systems, Fire Alarm System; Process Optimization, Design, Implement, Manufacturing, Logistics, Lean Manufacturing, Time Motion Studies; Industrial Manufacturing, Design, Implement, MRR, Paint Booth, Conveyer Systems, Furnace; Auxillary Services, Professional Services, Proposal Support, Supplies, Training. More information about Siemens Government Technologies at http://www.siemensgovt.com/.
- Unisys. In search of: 541512 This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in planning and designing computer systems that integrate computer hardware, software, and communication technologies; 541511, This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in writing, modifying, testing, and supporting software to meet the needs of a particular customer; 541519 This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing computer related services (except custom programming, systems integration design, and facilities management services). More information about Unisys at https://www.unisys.com/.
All DHS Vendor Outreach Sessions .
August 22, 2019
Scheduling opens Thursday, August 15, 2019 12:00 noon (Eastern Time). Vendor Outreach Sessions with Small Business Specialists and Prime Contractors.
September 1, 2019
DHS will not host a Vendor Outreach Session this month.