About Sessions .
Welcome to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Vendor Outreach Session (VOS) Scheduling System
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU), in conjunction with DHS operational Small Business Specialists (SBS), appointed in each organizational component, sponsors a series of small business Vendor Outreach Sessions featuring pre-arranged 15-minute appointments with the SBS and several large contractors that currently have prime contracts with DHS. These sessions provide the small business community an opportunity to discuss and learn about potential procurements.
This section below provides information on the components and large business prime contractors that will be attending our upcoming DHS Vendor Outreach Session. It is important that prior to each DHS VOS registration that your firm researches the components’ mission and/or the large primes.
March 15th, 2018
If you do not schedule any appointments you will not be allowed to attend the VOS session
Time: 9:00 AM - 12:15 PM
Check-in: 8:30 AM
Homeland Security Acquisition Institute
90 K St., NE
Washington, DC 20002
- DHS Headquarters Office of Procurement Operations (HQ) Small Business
- Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
- United States Secret Service (USSS)
- United States Coast Guard (USCG)
- United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
Large Business Prime Contractors
- Man Tech searching for Competencies Azure, Training, Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation, Enterprise IT Services. More information about Man Tech at www.mantech.com
- Lockheed Martin Corp searching for Other Aircraft Parts, Engineering Services, IT Companies that service the “Now Platform”, Software/hardware certified distributors, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics, Companies that make custom batteries. More information about Lockheed Martin Corp at www.lockheedmartin.com/suppliers
- CACI searching for EIT services- Agile Development/DEVOPSSEC, Data Center Services/Cloud, NOCs and SOCs, solutions for Performance Based Service Management, and Defensive cybersecurity services. More information about CACI at www.caci.com
- Deloitte searching for Cyber, Mission Analytics, Financial Management, IT Program Management, HR Transformation and Analytics. More information about General Dynamics Information Technology at www2.deloitte.com.
- BAE Systems searching for Critical Cyber Security Competencies, Data analytics and network engineering. More information about BAE Systems at www.baesystems.com
All DHS Vendor Outreach Sessions .
Registration opens Thursday, March 8, 2018 12:00 noon (Eastern Time). Vendor Outreach Session with Small Business Specialists and Prime Contractors. Note: this session is reserved for Woman-Owned Small Business ONLY in honor of Women’s History Month.
Registration opens Thursday, August 9, 2018 12:00 noon (Eastern Time). Vendor Outreach Sessions with Small Business Specialists and Prime Contractors. Note: this session is reserved for 8(a) and SDB companies only.