About Sessions .
Welcome to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Vendor Outreach Session (VOS) Scheduling System
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU), in conjunction with DHS operational Small Business Specialists (SBS), appointed in each organizational component, sponsors a series of small business Vendor Outreach Sessions featuring pre-arranged 15-minute appointments with the SBS and several large contractors that currently have prime contracts with DHS. These sessions provide the small business community an opportunity to discuss and learn about potential procurements.
This section below provides information on the components and large business prime contractors that will be attending our upcoming DHS Vendor Outreach Session. It is important that prior to each DHS VOS scheduling that your firm researches the components’ mission and/or the large primes.
- DHS Headquarters Office of Procurement Operations (HQ 1) (OPO)
- DHS Headquarters Office of Procurement Operations (HQ 2) (OPO)
- Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- United States Coast Guard (USCG)
- United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
- United States Secret Service (USSS)
Large Business Prime Contractors
- Accenture. In search of: 541511 Custom Computer Programming Svs; 541512 Computer Systems Design Svs; 561320 Temporary Help Svs; 541519 Other Comuter Related Svs; 423430 Computer and Computer Peripheral Equipment and Software Merchant Wholesalers; 561210 Facilities Support Svs; 561311 Employment Placement Agencies; 511210 Software Publishers; 541219 Other Accounting Svs; 518210 Data Processing, Hosting and Related Services. More information about Accenture at http://www.accenture.com/
- BI Inc. In search of: Batteries, Plastic Injection Molding, Contract manufacturing. More information about BI Inc. at https://www.bi.com/.
- Dewberry. In search of: GIS data acquisition and processing, Aerial survey operations, Construction inspection services, SCADA systems design/installation, Coastal engineering services. More information about Dewberry at http://www.dewberry.com/
- Cadmus Group. In search of: Cyber security, critical infrastructure and public health. More information about Cadmus Group at https://cadmusgroup.com/
- Leidos. In search of: Enterprise IT, software development & management, Agile/DevSecOps, Cyber, Logistics. More information about Leidos at https://www.leidos.com/.
- Peraton Inc. In search of: Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Communications (with an expertise in remote locations), Sensors, Cameras/ Radars, Cyber Security/ (defensive)/ insider threats, Border Security capabilities, RFID. More information about Peraton Inc. at https://www.peraton.com/supplier-diversity/.
All DHS Vendor Outreach Sessions .
August 22, 2019
Scheduling opens Thursday, August 15, 2019 12:00 noon (Eastern Time). Vendor Outreach Sessions with Small Business Specialists and Prime Contractors.
September 1, 2019
DHS will not host a Vendor Outreach Session this month.