About Sessions .
Welcome to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Vendor Outreach Session (VOS) Scheduling System
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU), in conjunction with DHS operational Small Business Specialists (SBS), appointed in each organizational component, sponsors a series of small business Vendor Outreach Sessions featuring pre-arranged 15-minute appointments with the SBS and several large contractors that currently have prime contracts with DHS. These sessions provide the small business community an opportunity to discuss and learn about potential procurements.
This section below provides information on the components and large business prime contractors that will be attending our upcoming DHS Vendor Outreach Session. It is important that prior to each DHS VOS scheduling that your firm researches the components’ mission and/or the large primes.
January 24, 2019
If you do not schedule any appointments you will not be allowed to attend the VOS session
Time: 9:00 AM - 12:15 PM
Check-in: 8:30 AM
Homeland Security Acquisition Institute
90 K St., NE
Washington, DC 20002
DHS Cancellation Policy: If the Federal Government in the Washington, D.C. area is closed or on a delayed opening, Vendor Outreach Sessions are cancelled. If the message states open, the Vendor Outreach Session will be held. Before you visit, please check the operating status on www.opm.gov/status.
- DHS Headquarters Office of Procurement Operations (HQ)
- Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- United States Coast Guard (USCG)
- United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
- United States Secret Service (USSS)
- The Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR). The purpose of the SBIR program is to provide research or research and development (R/R&D) federal funding to small business companies to stimulate technological innovations to find solutions for DHS needs. The DHS SBIR Program is administered within the Science and Technology (S&T) Directorate. Requirements consist of R&D topics that are relevant to the Borders and Maritime Security, Chemical/Biological Defense, Cyber Security, Explosives Detection, Human Factors/Behavioral Sciences, Infrastructure Protection and Disaster Management, and Radiological/Nuclear Detection. An SBIR company must be for profit, U.S. owned and operated, and under 500 people; work must be done in the U.S; focus is on performing R&D not purchasing equipment, commercializing a technology that has already been developed, or one that has very low risk and only needs capital. Additional information on the DHS SBIR Program can be found at https://sbir2.st.dhs.gov/portal/SBIR/
Large Business Prime Contractors
- ALION SCIENCE & TECH. In search of: Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning; Human Machine Collaboration; Predictive Analytics / Big Data Analytics; Advanced Data and Signal Processing; C4ISR Technologies / PED Technologies; Remote Sensing Technologies ( Components, Systems); Autonomous System Technology; Electronic Warfare and CEMA Technologies. More information about ALION SCIENCE & TECH at www.alionscience.com
- THE BOEING COMPANY. In Search of: Integrated Lighting Systems: Deck Status, Exterior, Formation, Exterior, Navigation/Formation; Fuel: Motor Operated Valves, Boost and Transfer Pumps. More information about THE BOEING COMPANY at http://www.boeingsuppliers.com/.
- CDMSmith. In search of: Small architectural engineering and construction subs. More information about CDMSmith at www.cdmsmith.com
- IBM. In Search of: Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security, Data Analytics, Healthcare IT. More information about IBM at www.ibm.com.
- ICF. In Search of: Program Management & Acquisition Management; Training & Human Capital; Infrastructure Protection; Cybersecurity; Agile Development & Data Analytics. More information about ICF at www.icf.com.
- RAYTHEON. In Search of: Enterprise IT, Cyber Security Support and Solutions, Border Security. More information about RAYTHEON at www.raytheon.com.
All DHS Vendor Outreach Sessions .
April 1, 2019
DHS will not host a Vendor Outreach Session this month. The Department will participate in the Annual Government Procurement Conference. This conference will offer One-on-One Counseling.
August 22, 2019
Scheduling opens Thursday, August 15, 2019 12:00 noon (Eastern Time). Vendor Outreach Sessions with Small Business Specialists and Prime Contractors.
September 1, 2019
DHS will not host a Vendor Outreach Session this month.