About Sessions .
Welcome to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Vendor Outreach Session (VOS) Scheduling System
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU), in conjunction with DHS operational Small Business Specialists (SBS), appointed in each organizational component, sponsors a series of small business Vendor Outreach Sessions featuring pre-arranged 15-minute appointments with the SBS and several large contractors that currently have prime contracts with DHS. These sessions provide the small business community an opportunity to discuss and learn about potential procurements.
This section below provides information on the components and large business prime contractors that will be attending our upcoming DHS Vendor Outreach Session. It is important that prior to each DHS VOS scheduling that your firm researches the components’ mission and/or the large primes.
- DHS Headquarters Office of Procurement Operations (HQ 1) (OPO)
- DHS Headquarters Office of Procurement Operations (HQ 2) (OPO)
- Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- United States Coast Guard (USCG)
- United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
- United States Secret Service (USSS)
- The Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR). The purpose of the SBIR program is to provide research or research and development (R/R&D) federal funding to small business companies to stimulate technological innovations to find solutions for DHS needs. The DHS SBIR Program is administered within the Science and Technology (S&T) Directorate. Requirements consist of R&D topics that are relevant to the Borders and Maritime Security, Chemical/Biological Defense, Cyber Security, Explosives Detection, Human Factors/Behavioral Sciences, Infrastructure Protection and Disaster Management, and Radiological/Nuclear Detection. An SBIR company must be for profit, U.S. owned and operated, and under 500 people; work must be done in the U.S; focus is on performing R&D not purchasing equipment, commercializing a technology that has already been developed, or one that has very low risk and only needs capital. Additional information on the DHS SBIR Program can be found at https://sbir2.st.dhs.gov/portal/SBIR/
Large Business Prime Contractors
- BAE Systems. In search of: Cybersecurity engineering, Systems engineering, Enterprise Architecture, Application Development, specifically Agile methodology, IT Operations and Maintenance (O&M), Network Engineering. More information about BAE Systems at https://www.baesystems.com
- Booz Allen Hamilton. In search of: Cyber skills both Offensive and defensive, Cyber skills- Policy, Data warehousing, Data analytics, Database architecture, Database Mining, Big data analytics, Network engineering, Software development, Microsoft Technologies, SAP Technologies, Oracle technologies, Program Management, Acquisition management, Acquisition support. More information about Booz Allen Hamilton at www.boozallen.com.
- IBM. In search of: Cloud services, systems engineering, cyber services. More information about IBM at www.ibm.com
- Leo A Daly. In search of: Geotechnical Engineering/Soil Boring; Facility Engineering, Surveying, Value Engineering, Cost Estimating, MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing (architectural), Architectural Services. More information about Leo A Daly at http://www.leoadaly.com/
- Northrop Grumman System Corp. In search of: Cables & Connectors, RF Distribution and PWBS, CCAs and Power Supplies, Mechanical, TRM (T/R Modules) & MMIC (Monolithic Microwave Integrated Circuits), RF and Digital Products, Software defined radios: Waveforms (software), Software coding and testing; Software documentation; Software development and Software sustainment of communications networks including: Field programmable gate arrays (FPGA), Joint Tactical Radio Systems (JTRS), Software communications architecture (SCA), Wideband Networking Waveform (WNW), Soldier Radio Waveform (SRW), Mobile ad hoc networks (manet), Communications security (commsec) and transport security (transec), Cyber Security & Information Assurance, Enterprise Architecture, Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning, Agile Technology, Big Data Analytics/ Heath IT, Virtualization/Cloud and Mobile computing, Geospatial, `Software Engineering. More information about Northrop Grumman System Corp at www.northropgrumman.com.
- Cadmus Group. In search of: Cyber security, critical infrastructure and public health. More information about Cadmus Group at www.cadmusgroup.com
All DHS Vendor Outreach Sessions .
August 22, 2019
Scheduling opens Thursday, August 15, 2019 12:00 noon (Eastern Time). Vendor Outreach Sessions with Small Business Specialists and Prime Contractors.
September 1, 2019
DHS will not host a Vendor Outreach Session this month.