About Sessions .
Welcome to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Vendor Outreach Session (VOS) Scheduling System
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU), in conjunction with DHS operational Small Business Specialists (SBS), appointed in each organizational component, sponsors a series of small business Vendor Outreach Sessions featuring pre-arranged 15-minute appointments with the SBS and several large contractors that currently have prime contracts with DHS. These sessions provide the small business community an opportunity to discuss and learn about potential procurements.
This section below provides information on the components and large business prime contractors that will be attending our upcoming DHS Vendor Outreach Session. It is important that prior to each DHS VOS scheduling that your firm researches the components’ mission and/or the large primes.
June 21, 2018
If you do not schedule any appointments you will not be allowed to attend the VOS session
Time: 9:00 AM - 12:15 PM
Check-in: 8:30 AM
Homeland Security Acquisition Institute
90 K St., NE
Washington, DC 20002
- DHS Headquarters Office of Procurement Operations (HQ) 1
- DHS Headquarters Office of Procurement Operations (HQ) 2
- Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- United States Coast Guard (USCG)
- United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
Large Business Prime Contractors
- The Boeing Company is searching for Engineering Services, Cyber Security & Agile Development, Additive Manufacturing, and HUBZone Suppliers (in Engineering & IT services). More information about the Boeing Company at http://www.boeingsuppliers.com/
- Grunley Construction Company is searching for Construction trades (in concrete, steel, masonry, glass and glazing, roofing, electrical, mechanical, drywall, painting, flooring, tile, terrazzo, finish carpentry, site work, etc.). More information about Grunley Construction Company at www.grunley.com
- Jacobs Engineering is searching for Professional A&E Services (Geotechnical, Surveyors, Cost Estimators etc.). More information about Jacobs Engineering at http://www.jacobs.com/
- Northrop Grumman Corporation is searching for Cables & Connectors RF Distribution and PWBS, CCAs and Power Supplies, Mechanical TRM (T/R Modules) & MMIC (Monolithic Microwave Integrated Circuits), RF and Digital Products Software defined radio Waveforms (software), Software coding and testing, Software documentation Software development and Software sustainment of communications networks including: Field programmable gate arrays (FPGA), Joint Tactical Radio Systems (JTRS), Software communications architecture (SCA), Wideband Networking Waveform (WNW), Soldier Radio Waveform (SRW), Mobile ad hoc networks (manet), Communications security (commsec) and transport security (transec) Cyber Security & Information Assurance Enterprise Architecture, Artificial Intelligence, Agile Technology, Big Data Analytics/ Heath IT, Virtualization/Cloud & Mobile computing, Geospatial, and Software Engineering. More information about Northrop Grumman Corporation at www.northropgrumman.com
- Unisys is searching for CAD (computer-aided design) systems integration design services, Applications software programming services, custom computer, Computer systems facilities (i.e., clients’ facilities) management and operation services, and Computer disaster recovery services. More information about Unisys at http://unisys.com/
- Lockheed Martin Corporation is searching for Manufacturing and engineering services and specialization in emerging technologies (i.e. artificial intelligence). More information on Lockheed Martin Corporation at https://lockheedmartin.com/.
All DHS Vendor Outreach Sessions .
Scheduling opens Thursday, August 9, 2018 12:00 noon (Eastern Time). Vendor Outreach Sessions with Small Business Specialists and Prime Contractors. Note: this session is reserved for 8(a) and SDB companies only.