About Sessions .
Welcome to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Vendor Outreach Session (VOS) Scheduling System
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU), in conjunction with DHS operational Small Business Specialists (SBS), appointed in each organizational component, sponsors a series of small business Vendor Outreach Sessions featuring pre-arranged 15-minute appointments with the SBS and several large contractors that currently have prime contracts with DHS. These sessions provide the small business community an opportunity to discuss and learn about potential procurements.
This section below provides information on the components and large business prime contractors that will be attending our upcoming DHS Vendor Outreach Session. It is important that prior to each DHS VOS scheduling that your firm researches the components’ mission and/or the large primes.
August 16, 2018
If you do not schedule any appointments you will not be allowed to attend the VOS session
Time: 9:00 AM - 12:15 PM
Check-in: 8:30 AM
Homeland Security Acquisition Institute
90 K St., NE
Washington, DC 20002
- DHS Headquarters Office of Procurement Operations (HQ)
- Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- United States Coast Guard (USCG)
- United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
- United States Secret Service (USSS)
Large Business Prime Contractors
- Booze Allen Hamilton is searching for Analytics, bid data capabilities, cyber & intelligence analysis. More information about Booze Allen Hamilton at www.boozallen.com/
- BAE Systems is searching for Enhanced IT & Cybersecurity, Geospatial Intelligence, C4ISR, Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance, IT Managed Services, Cloud and Data Services, Network Engineering, Data Analytics. More information about BAE Systems at www.baesystems.com/supplierdiversity.
- Alion Science and Technology is searching for Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, Human Machine Collaboration, Predictive Analytics / Big Data Analytics, Advanced Data and Signal Processing, Cyber (Offense and Defense) Technologies, C4ISR Technologies / PED Technologies, Remote Sensing Technologies ( Components, Systems), Autonomous System Technology, Electronic Warfare and CEMA Technologies, PNT (Position Navigation and Timing) Technology. More information about Alion Science and Technology at www.alionscience.com.
- Northrop Grumman is searching for Cables & Connectors (RF Distribution and PWBS, CCAs and Power Supplies, Mechanical TRM (T/R Modules) & MMIC (Monolithic Microwave Integrated Circuits), RF and Digital Products), Software defined radio (Waveforms (software), Software coding and testing, Software documentation (Software development and Software sustainment of communications networks including: Field programmable gate arrays (FPGA), Joint Tactical Radio Systems (JTRS), Software communications architecture (SCA), Wideband Networking Waveform (WNW), Soldier Radio Waveform (SRW), Mobile ad hoc networks (manet), Communications security (commsec) and transport security (transec)), Cyber Security & Information Assurance (Enterprise Architecture, Artificial Intelligence, Agile Technology, Big Data Analytics/ Heath IT, Virtualization/Cloud & Mobile computing, Geospatial, Software Engineering). More information about Northrop Grumman at www.northropgrumman.com.
- Verizon is searching for IT Professional Services, Cybersecurity, Cloud & Data Center, Unified Communications, Connected Machines. More information on Verizon at www.verizonenterprise.com.
All DHS Vendor Outreach Sessions .
Scheduling opens Thursday, August 9, 2018 12:00 noon (Eastern Time). Vendor Outreach Sessions with Small Business Specialists and Prime Contractors. Note: this session is reserved for 8(a) and SDB companies only.