About Sessions .
Welcome to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Vendor Outreach Session (VOS) Scheduling System
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU) will conduct virtual Vendor Outreach Sessions (VOS) on July 23, 2020 and August 27, 2020 using various virtual tools. Vendors who wish to participate must provide a valid email address in their profile that can be used with the various virtual tools (i.e. Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc.) Once your firm receives confirmation of an appointment, you will receive a follow-up email with the virtual meeting invitation. The scheduling dates for appointments are July 16, 2020 and August 20, 2020 at 12:00pm EST. If you have any questions regarding these virtual VOS events, send them to the VOS mailbox at OSDBU.VOS@hq.dhs.gov.
This section below provides information on the components and large business prime contractors that will be attending our upcoming DHS Vendor Outreach Session. It is important that prior to each DHS VOS scheduling that your firm researches the components’ mission and/or the large primes.
January 28, 2021
If you do not schedule any appointments you will not be allowed to attend the VOS session
Time: 9:00 AM - 12:15 PM
In the event the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) issues the Federal Government a delayed opening of 2 hours (or more) or closed in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area, the virtual VOS existing appointments will be re-scheduled in accordance with the availability of the Small Business Specialist. In the case of in-house sessions, the VOS will be cancelled. On the morning of the event, please visit www.opm.gov for more information.
The VOS is a DHS best practice and a well sought-after industry event. To increase opportunities for more vendors to attend the sessions, DHS will limit vendor attendance to no more than 3 sessions per fiscal year. The scheduling site will automatically suspend a vendor’s ability to register for future sessions once the company has completed its third session.
No Show Policy
The DHS VOS has a wide-reaching interest to the vendor community. Vendors who do not attend their scheduled session take away from another company’s opportunity to attend the session. Therefore, DHS will suspend vendor access to scheduling appointments after two no shows. Based on a firms no-show status, the company will not be able to attend two consecutive vendor outreach sessions that they would previously be eligible to attend.
Vendors must provide the proper cancellation notice either via the My Business Matches (MBM) scheduling site or at OSDBU.VOS@hq.dhs.gov within 24hrs of the VOS, otherwise they are considered a no show. If the vendor cancels via MBM, an automatic email notification of the date and time of the cancellation is sent to the VOS program manager.
Component Small Business Specialists
- HQ (OPO)
- SBIR For additional information on the upcoming solicitation please visit the DHS SBIR website at https://sbir2.st.dhs.gov/portal/SBIR/.
- CACI www.caci.com/Partners In Search Of Cyber Security ( i.e. malware detection, media forensics); Administrative support (recruiting, HR support); Cloud migration ( AWS, Microsoft Azure partnership and facilitation).
- Cadmus Group https://cadmusgroup.com/ In Search Of We are looking for firms with cyber, IT, emergency management expertise and interest/experience in CISA/FEMA.
- Emcor www.emcorgovservices.com In Search Of Looking for Facility Support Services Subcontractors, Plumbing and HVAC Contractors, and Electrical Contractors.
- IBM www.ibm.com/industries/federal In Search Of Cloud services, data analytics services, SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Service Now, Colvin Run network skills.
- ICF www.icf.com In Search Of Cybersecurity, IT Modernization, Strategic Communications and Outreach, Infrastructure Protection Consulting.
- Leidos www.leidos.com In Search Of Biodefense threat research, cybersecurity, IT transformation.
All DHS Vendor Outreach Sessions .
March Vendor Outreach Session Service – Woman-Owned Small Business ONLY in honor of Women’s History MonthMarch 25, 2021
Scheduling for Appointments will begin on Thursday, March 18, 2021 12:00 noon (Eastern Time). This session is reserved for Woman-Owned Small Business ONLY in honor of Women's History Month.
April 1, 2021
DHS will not host a Vendor Outreach Session this month.
May 27, 2021
Scheduling for Appointments will begin on Thursday, May 20, 2021 12:00 noon (Eastern Time). This session is reserved for HUBZONE companies only.
August 26, 2021
Scheduling for Appointments will begin on Thursday, August 19, 2021 12:00 noon (Eastern Time). This session is reserved for 8(a) and SDB companies only.
September 1, 2021
No Vendor Outreach Sessions scheduled due to end of the fiscal year.