About Sessions .
Welcome to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Vendor Outreach Session (VOS) Scheduling System
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU) will conduct virtual Vendor Outreach Sessions (VOS) on July 23, 2020 and August 27, 2020 using various virtual tools. Vendors who wish to participate must provide a valid email address in their profile that can be used with the various virtual tools (i.e. Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc.) Once your firm receives confirmation of an appointment, you will receive a follow-up email with the virtual meeting invitation. The scheduling dates for appointments are July 16, 2020 and August 20, 2020 at 12:00pm EST. If you have any questions regarding these virtual VOS events, send them to the VOS mailbox at OSDBU.VOS@hq.dhs.gov.
This section below provides information on the components and large business prime contractors that will be attending our upcoming DHS Vendor Outreach Session. It is important that prior to each DHS VOS scheduling that your firm researches the components’ mission and/or the large primes.
May 27, 2021
If you do not schedule any appointments you will not be allowed to attend the VOS session
Time: 9:00 AM - 12:15 PM
In the event the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) issues the Federal Government a delayed opening of 2 hours (or more) or closed in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area, the virtual VOS existing appointments will be re-scheduled in accordance with the availability of the Small Business Specialist. In the case of in-house sessions, the VOS will be cancelled. On the morning of the event, please visit www.opm.gov for more information.
The VOS is a DHS best practice and a well sought-after industry event. To increase opportunities for more vendors to attend the sessions, DHS will limit vendor attendance to no more than 3 sessions per fiscal year. The scheduling site will automatically suspend a vendor’s ability to register for future sessions once the company has completed its third session.
No Show Policy
The DHS VOS has a wide-reaching interest to the vendor community. Vendors who do not attend their scheduled session take away from another company’s opportunity to attend the session. Therefore, DHS will suspend vendor access to scheduling appointments after two no shows. Based on a firms no-show status, the company will not be able to attend two consecutive vendor outreach sessions that they would previously be eligible to attend.
Vendors must provide the proper cancellation notice either via the My Business Matches (MBM) scheduling site or at OSDBU.VOS@hq.dhs.gov within 24hrs of the VOS, otherwise they are considered a no show. If the vendor cancels via MBM, an automatic email notification of the date and time of the cancellation is sent to the VOS program manager.
- CACI www.caci.com In Search of IT Infrastructure modernization; operations and sustainment; applications development and sustainment; and business process services.
- CDM Smith www.cdmsmith.com In Search of Environmental Consulting, Engineering Services, Surveying, and Mapping.
- Booz Allen Hamilton www.boozallen.com In Search of AI/Machine Learning model development and training; Data engineering and integration; and Infrastructure work (non-cloud based).
- Leo A Daly www.leoadaly.com In Search of Geotechnical Engineering/Soil Boring; Planning, Scheduling, Estimating, Commissioning (Architectural Services); General Contracting (Construction Services); Fire Protection/Life Safety (Architectural Services); MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing Engineering; Civil & Structural Engineering, and Building Envelope (Construction/Architectural).
- AECOM www.aecom.com In Search of Analytical Laboratory, AE Services, Environmental Consulting Services, Environmental Remediation Services, and Civil Engineering.
- KBR Services, LLC www.kbr.com In Search of Labor, leased vehicles/trucks, and medical services
All DHS Vendor Outreach Sessions .
April 1, 2021
DHS will not host a Vendor Outreach Session this month.
May 27, 2021
Scheduling for Appointments will begin on Thursday, May 20, 2021 12:00 noon (Eastern Time). This session is reserved for HUBZONE companies only.
August 26, 2021
Scheduling for Appointments will begin on Thursday, August 19, 2021 12:00 noon (Eastern Time). This session is reserved for 8(a) and SDB companies only.
September 1, 2021
No Vendor Outreach Sessions scheduled due to end of the fiscal year.