About Sessions .
Welcome to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Vendor Outreach Session (VOS) Scheduling System
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU) will conduct virtual Vendor Outreach Sessions (VOS) on July 23, 2020 and August 27, 2020 using various virtual tools. Vendors who wish to participate must provide a valid email address in their profile that can be used with the various virtual tools (i.e. Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc.) Once your firm receives confirmation of an appointment, you will receive a follow-up email with the virtual meeting invitation. The scheduling dates for appointments are July 16, 2020 and August 20, 2020 at 12:00pm EST. If you have any questions regarding these virtual VOS events, send them to the VOS mailbox at OSDBU.VOS@hq.dhs.gov.
This section below provides information on the components and large business prime contractors that will be attending our upcoming DHS Vendor Outreach Session. It is important that prior to each DHS VOS scheduling that your firm researches the components’ mission and/or the large primes.
July 23, 2020
If you do not schedule any appointments you will not be allowed to attend the VOS session
Time: 9:00 AM - 12:15 PM
Homeland Security Acquisition Institute
90 K St., NE
Washington, DC 20002
Large Business Prime Contractors
- Booze Allen Hamilton In Search Of Cybersecurity, AI/Machine Learning model development and training, data engineering and integration; Infrastructure work (non-cloud based).
- Boeing In Search Of NAICS 334111- Electronic Computer Manufacturing (ISO 9001 Certified); NAICS Code 334418- Printed Circuit Assembly (Electronic Assembly) Manufacturing (SDB with wire harness and cable assembly expertise); NAICS 332722- Bolt, Nut, Screw, Rivet, and Washer Manufacturing.
- Deloitte In Search Of Cyber Security, IT Agile and DevOps, Intelligence Analysts, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Peraton In Search Of Data Analytics; Cyber Security, (defensive), insider threats; Border Security capabilities; Currently doing business at DHS.
- Salesforce In Search Of Salesforce, Tableau, and MuleSoft configuration services; Contact Center Staffing; Requirements Gathering and Analysis; ISSO and IT Security Review Services.
All DHS Vendor Outreach Sessions .
August 27, 2020
Scheduling opens Thursday, August 20, 2020 12:00 noon (Eastern Time). Vendor Outreach Sessions with Small Business Specialists and Prime Contractors.
September 1, 2020
DHS will not host a Vendor Outreach Session this month.